Thursday 15 January 2015

FAUX FUR AND RIPPED JEANS.




Can't believe I'm on my 50th blogpost already! Wow, I love my little blog, my space to share my thoughts, opinions and whatever I like, I am thinking of expanding my blog slightly to include things I've done, so more days out and general day to day life fun.

However this is just a quick post again today, had mega busy day at work and heading out this evening, with loads to try and fit in between. A casual look up on the blog today, don’t feel like I have done a casual post in a while so it is about time. This outfit is another January sales bargain, and I’ve been wearing lots variations of this outfit already.
 So the shoes are a pair that I’ve had for a while now, from good old primark, and I still love them, they have taken me from the summer into the winter and still are yet to be thrown in the back of the shoe cupboard. I styled them up previously on the blog here.  
The jeans were another bargain buy in the Zara sale, unfortunately they have sold out now, but ill link some similar ones below. Next up is my beaut faur fur gilet from River Island. I absolutely love the mix of colours – mega cute! And finally is my new liitle bag from the Next sale - £10. What a steal. I think again this one might be sold out but again ill try and find some similar ones for you.


Gilet - River Island (sale) (similar here and here)
Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Select (old) (similar here)
Jeans - Zara (sale) (similar here and here)
Shoes - Primark (similar here)
Rings - Boho Moon (out of stock but have a look at their website here), Pandora
Bag - Next (sale) (similar here and here)


You can now see why I dont wear my hair up often, what a mess! Does anybody else have this problem? Also, why will my hair never grow past this boring length, boo!

Until next time, 

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Shop The Look:



Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment