Tuesday 20 January 2015

CLAUDIA STEVENS CONDITIONING PLUMPING BALM REVIEW.


A product that promises fuller, smoother looking lips, with a tiny price tag, how could I resist?

I have been dying to try a some plumping lips balms for a while now, as I feel like I have the smallest lips in the universe (especially my top lip). So when I stumbled across the Claudia Stevens Conditioning Plumping Balm on Fragrance Direct for a tiny £2.49 I had to give it ago. The product claims to give lips a fuller and softer look and helps to enhance your own lip colour. 


I've been using this product at least 3 times a day for a month or so and was hoping for brilliant results so to be honest with you I was slightly disappointed with the results that I got.

So lets start with the packaging. What a huge box for such a little product, honestly you could probably fit about 8 of the lip balms inside one of the boxes. Its a serious waste of space, so the box went straight into the bin. On to the product itself, when applying to the lips the product felt quite thick, but not that sticky, so went onto the lip with ease. The balm gave my lips a nice pinky glossy look but did not last very long at all. On top of this, I saw absolutely no increase in my lips, they definitely did not look fuller, which I was pretty upset about. The balm did help the condition of my lips especially since my lips have been very cracked recently, so I cannot fault the balm if you are looking for a balm to help the condition. 

This product isn't for me, as I wanted my lips to look fuller, so the quest will continue, but if you were looking for a lip balm to help with your lip condition then you could definitely give this product a try, however there is lots of other products on the market that would help just as much with an even smaller price tag.


If you head over to Fragrance Direct now, you can use the code BEAUTY to get free delivery when spending over £20. They have hundreds of beauty products: perfumes, make up, bath sets and gift sets. 

Have you tried any Claudia Stevens products? Or do you have any lip plumping balms that you would recommend?

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment