Thursday 20 November 2014

INIKA ROSEHIP CREME COLOUR FOR CHEEKS AND LIPS


So I managed to get my hands on the recently released rosehip creme colour for lips and cheeks, and oh boy I love it. 

To be honest, it was slightly on the pricey side for me as it's only 2g in weight and comes in at £17 however when I think of all the pros of this product, I would pay the price again. You can get the product from My Pure here. Firstly as with all Inika products they are all completely natural, organic, vegan products. No products released by Inika are tested on animals, which for me is a huge plus.

The dual purpose creme colour is rich in pigment and gives a lush vibrant colour on both lips and cheeks which lasts a prolonged time. Personally I preferred to use the product on my cheeks as it gives a natural flush of colour,that leaves your cheeks glowing for well over 5 hours. I love that you need to use a miminal amount of the product for maximum effect. As I have a fairly pale skin complexion I could literally use a dab of the cream to give my skin a natural healthy flush of colour. As for the colour on the lips, it's not a colour that I would use often as I have many beautiful lipsticks to choose from but it does last well. The pigment in Inika products is undiluted and therefore pure so expect fab coverage from the product.

If you are one for travelling lightly then this product is for you. It's small in size and has a dual purpose! Just pack some eye makeup and foundation and you are good to go. The packing of this product and other Inika products is completely up my street, it is very similar to that of Mac and KIKO products - a simple black casing with minimal writing on it.  




Swatch of the colour that I used on my lips. 
Swatch of the colour when blended more for cheeks. 

Sorry for how long its taken for me to blog recently. Been mega busy, promise I'll try and organise myself better.

love and kisses

Ness xo. 


Shop The Product:



Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment