Wednesday 12 November 2014

IN THE NAVY.


So my first outfit post of the month and I am totally in love with this outfit! 

First of all, how amazing are my boots?! They are from the one and only Matalan, yup you read that correctly, Matalan! They are just so beautiful. Navy isn’t a colour that I normally opt for, but it would have been a complete outrage to leave them behind. If you pop into your local shop, you’ll be able to grab them for a nifty little £28. They also come in grey, which I would have brought also if they had my size. Maybe an online purchase is needed…

I think they matched perfectly to my friends Michael Kors Bag. I really need this bag; it’s just so simple and classic. Every girl needs one.

And finally my new lip liner and lipstick combo, which is hardly leaving my lips recently, it’s the same as in my last blogpost - Alvalip liner 2 in ‘Reddy brown’ and the Babara Daly lipstick in ‘Mulberry’. I absolutely love this colour combo.










Necklace - eBay
Jeans - Primark (similar here
Bag - Michael Kors

A huge thank you goes over to LJ for helping get these pictures in before the heavens opened. Go have a look at her photography on either Facebook or Instagram 

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Shop The Look:




Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin








No comments:

Post a Comment